Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guy On a Titanium Bike

Went for a ride on the Dry Creek Trail with someone from a new club I just joined. We met at Star Bucks, and just as we were about to ride out, we met a guy on a titanium bike, Gary. Chatted for about 20 minutes, then headed out for the trail ....

We rode the trail to the end and back, which is nine miles. When I got back to Star Bucks, I saw the guy with the titanium bike still at Star Bucks. I rode over and we chatted for about two hours! I'm glad I met Gary. He told me his life story in a nutshell -- how he used to play hocky, ride in bicycle races, and lots more ....

Total ride for the day = 17.2 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all this information and

    perspective for free. I had a request, if

    you don't mind, would you please check out

    my post on bicycling gloves reviews.This would mean a lot to me.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete