Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lights on my Trucker ...

So many people have asked me about the lights on my Surly Long Haul Trucker. These are the lights that I presently have on my Trucker. I will add more later ...

* Real Lite, 18 super bright LEDs (!!!), two settings (flashing or steady), four AA batteries, 60 hours. Visible for 1/4 mile in bright sunlight, and over a mile at night
* CatEye TL-LD1000 OptiCube, with 10 super bright LEDs, four settings for the upper level (5 LEDs), and four settings for the lower level (5 LEDs), two AA batteries, 100 hours.
* SuperFlashStealth, 2 extreme LEDs, two settings (flashing or steady), three AA batteries, 100 hours.
* CatEye EL-520 LED Opticube Headlight
* Coleman 60 lumens helmet light, three AAA batteries.
* Two blinkies on the back of my helmet, AG13 batteries.
* two 6-mode Bell flashers (each has six LEDs)
* On order, the DiNotte 140 Pro Series Ultra Taillight

I use rechargeable batteries, which reduces the cost for batteries tremendously! Except the two blinkies on my helmet, which use the small flat batteries (AG13).

No comments:

Post a Comment