Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rain, Birds, Proverbs ... More Birds

Rode into town to take care of business. After picking up a prescription at the clinic, went to get my allergy shot. Then hit the Dry Creek Trail. It had just started to sprinkle. At the first bench, I rested to eat half of my sandwich, and watch the birds. When I got to the beginning of the trail, at the park, rotated my handlebars so the bar-end shifter won't hit my knees. Seemed to work pretty good.

As I rode into town the rain started coming down pretty good, so I stopped under a huge tree on the corner of the library, and read from Proverbs chapter seven. Next, I went to the bus terminal to see if my Trucker will fit on the bus rack. The front tire was raised up about 1/2 inch. As long as the bike is secure, should be ok. I want to have a supervisor check it for me though, just to make sure! I don't want my new bike falling off and getting crushed ... !!!

As I rode across the Lion Bridge, saw two geese, maybe Canada geese? They were standing on the shore of the river, and were big, and tall. I watched them for a few minutes, then they took off flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment