Thursday, March 12, 2009

Big Grocery Haul Today ...

Rode into town to check my PO box. Received the Oregon bicycling maps from ODOT! I'm excited about researching the Pacific Coast tour, and planning out my trip ....

WINCO was having a special on pizzas, two large for the price of one. I wasn't sure if I could figure out how to tie the pizzas onto my bike (was already full with lots of groceries), but I figured it out.

Had a nice chat with another cyclist. His father used to live on the Oregon coast, can't remember which town ... The guy told me that he remembers lots of cyclists coming through the town.

My legs are getting stronger, and my back didn't hurt today while riding with a heavy load. So, I guess all this training is paying off!

Rode 13.982 miles today. Average speed 9.5mph. Riding time 1 hour and 28 minutes. Burned 452 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment