Saturday, March 28, 2009

Riding With Dara ...

Dara and I went riding around town today. First stop was Best Buy to get some new speakers. Had fun testing out lots of differents speakers. One of the gals demonstrated a set of 400W speakers! Man those speakers really rocked! So loud the manager came over to tell her to turn the sound down becausae he couldn't hear his customers! My son was on the other side of the store and could hear those monsters!!!

I got a smaller set which still rocks, only 140W, but quite sufficient to drown out the neighbors music ...

Our next stop was Wal-Mart to buy a new shower curtain. Temperature got up to about 85 degrees while riding around. We've been having a heat wave for the past few days. Several days in the high 80s.

Today's ride totaled 19 miles. Dara was already complaining by about eight miles. I felt great, and like I could ride another 19 miles with no problem, except my feet were quite swollen, as usual. I really do need to get sandals for riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment