Friday, March 13, 2009

Bike Ride With Son

Had a good ride today with my oldest son. Stopped off at the Post Office. No mail today. Had to adjust the seat on my mountain bike. Then we rode out to get our allergy shots. From there we hit the Dry Creek Trail.

Had to stop again, to fix the seat. It keeps slipping down to slow. I think the seat is fixed ... We only rode about four miles of the trail today. At the beginning of the trail, Dara took pictures of the squirrels, including a video.

Last of all, we rode over to Save Mart and got two foot-long sub sandwiches. We ate 1/4 of our sandwiches inside the deli, then rode home.

The temperature reading on my computer registered at 80 degrees! We're just about at the end of the wet season. My sinuses are reacting to all the flowers and blossoms that are blooming all around town. We rode a total of 12.9 miles today.

No comments:

Post a Comment